Unable to receive the training invitation and link to reset the password

Hi

I was assigned as training manager for the supplier code of conduct training. After I assigned the course to my colleagues, I received following feedback and need your help.

1. Some of my colleagues didn’t do the training within 30 days as requested, then when they went back and log in again, the link is expired. I resent the email invitation via training platform several times, but they never received.
  2. Some of my colleagues advised that they never received the training invitation. I tried to resend, unassign and reassign them again inside the training platform, but they advised that they didn’t receive any invitation email.
  3. I tried to copy the invite link and sent it to my colleagues. They opened it up, clicked “forgot password” and filled up necessary information to reset the password. However, they never received the link for password reset.

Could you please help me to resolve these issues? It seems there’s something wrong with the training platform and my colleagues are unable to receive any invitations/emails.

Thank you.

Best regards,
Anson

Thanks for letting us know Anson. We are following up in email.